Apr 1, 2010

TM Advertising-American Airlines spots


As an avid supporter of the American Airlines brand, and as an AA Gold card holder, I have a definite bias towards American Airlines. However, I hadn't seen advertising for the company till this semester, or at least hadn't noticed it. In my opinion, TM Advertising has done a great job. I can honestly say that every spot I have seen is effective, well executed, appropriate for the target audience, there is a diverse cast, and it is good for the industry of advertising as a whole. The campaign where Milosz the basketball player is traveling around the world with his agent, is a funny, yet strategic way of showing American Airline's global presence. On the other end, we have the "going home" commercial that I have attached. It is actually one of my favorite commercials I have seen this semester. It describes the service, targets many types of travelers, and most of all, creates an emotional response with the brand, shown in the tagline: "we know why you fly".

No comments:

Post a Comment