Apr 15, 2010

Fallon-Bravia commercial


Probably the most beautifully art directed commercial I have seen all semester. This ad, created by Fallon, is one of those campaigns which really makes us consider advertising as an art form. Between the music, the bright, colorful bouncy balls and the slick look of the Bravia TV at the end, this is a really well created ad, which has received praise not only throughout the industry, but even friends of mine who I have mentioned this to have seen or heard of it themselves. This is the essence of colorful and vibrant advertising, and even though most clients would not necessarily have the budget or the product to launch such a campaign, I think I speak for the industry when I say, I hope this motivates others to create such a powerful campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment