Apr 1, 2010

Lowe-Reebok spots


As an active/healthy person (most of the time...), and as someone who I'm guessing is exactly in the target audience for this particular commercial, I thought it was excellent. From a consumer's perspective, it is funny, the music is stimulating, and most importantly, it makes you want to get off your lazy ass! On a side note... I don't know why this is, but most UK based ads I have seen know how to engage the viewer for the ENTIRE ad. For instance, in this ad, I want to know what exactly this big ball of ugly, white hair is, and in order to find out, I must watch the entire spot. I know little to nothing about English advertising, or the way English agency offices tend to run, however, this spot typifies English advertising: exciting, great music, and keeps the consumer hooked till the end. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to work across the pond some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment