May 2, 2010

Strawberry Frog-Heineken commercial


After going through Strawberry Frog's website, I have to say, out of all the agencies we have studied, the work from Strawberry Frog is some of my favorite. The Sprint campaign, all the Heineken ads, even their work for clients in financial services, such a Morgan Stanley, were all extremely creative, but completely to the point. In fact, I was really impressed to see on their website, Strawberry Frog even has some results from certain campaigns. However, my favorite of the bunch was obviously the Heineken ad I have attached. Clever, witty, and again, I had no idea what the product was till the very end, but was desperate to find out. Overall, I would say just a great agency, with some really neat work for an array of clients, and I will definitely be keeping a tab on them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment