May 3, 2010

72 and Sunny-Discovery Channel



There are many people today, who don't have much of an interest in the world we live in, nothing wrong with that. I too, tend to have similar feelings when it comes to nature and "outdoorsy" activities, but after watching this ad created by Mother for the Discovery Channel, this beautiful compilation of everything our Planet has to offer, it makes me want to explore. To me, this is one of the best ads I have seen all semester in terms of its message. Again, not necessarily promoting the channel, but just making a statement that the world around us is so vast; go out and see for yourself. It definitely makes me want to see some of the most unique parts of nature, and really appreciate all the world has to offer. So, well done Mother and the Discovery Channel, you got my backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment